Monday, July 22, 2013

Citrus Lane - First "Baby Purchase"

I'm super excited - I finally purchased my first real "baby" item (besides some odds & ends diapers/wipes when there has been awesome sales). I signed up for Citrus Lane!

Has anyone tried Citrus Lane?


Citrus Lane is a monthly "box" subscription (which to me reads Christmas on my doorstep once a month), packed with age & gender specific items for your little one. Since our baby's sex is still a surprise, I ordered the gender neutral box. It is supposed to arrive around August 18th. 

I'm so very excited to see what it holds!

I'd love to hear anyone's perspective, so please feel free to add it in the comments.

Also, if you're looking to purchase, go thru Swagbucks, On the offer wall - you can get 1000 swagbucks, which is equal to two $5 Amazon gift cards. You can also use code TAKEHALF which takes 50% off the purchase price when purchasing thru Citrus Lane. You can cancel at any time - the code worked for me let me know if it worked for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment